Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Im back!!




Halo.. everyone.. im back.. so long din on my blog d.. nw im free so i will continue my blog everyday..


In 2010, i hope tat everything will be fine n good.. Important is bb love me very much... hahaaaaa..=) I haven find my job yet.. so shit.. but i will start after chinese new year.. xxi^^



my new pic





end my 1st story!
continue the next story--

To: My cao lou gong bb


Don noe why recently keep on argue v u.. Izzit my wrong or ur wrong or we juz misunderstand each other??? mayb we juz misunderstand each other.. I wan u noe tat, not baby keep on wan argue v u, baby don 1 argue v u de, is bb owas "kek" me, thn u don noe tat im angry so only we bcome lik dis.. Baby also noe sometimes will got a bit 任性, soli bb.. Baby trying to control myself d, hope tat bb also will control urself lo k? No wonder how baby also wont leave u de..

Love u bb..
=)


No comments:

Post a Comment