Friday, January 15, 2010

15.1.2010--- 1st time i drive out..

Ytd is my 1st time tat drive out my mum's car.. woohoo!! 1st i told her tat i wanna drive out, i though she wont let, but at the end, she say drive carefully n faster back.. hahaaa.. so surprise..!! coz of 1st time, so i cal my bb come my hse n acc me drive out.. He drive his dad motor n follow behind my car.. thn finally reach his hse.. hahaaaa... thn i fetch bb n his bro go pasar malam walk walk.. the feeling was so good... wahhahaaa..xD.. Bout 10pm mum cal me back, thn i drive back myself.. with a safe n without having any accident.. hahaaa... Tat's great!!!! =)

To: My cao lou gong

I love u a bb.. thx for bb ytd follow baby car, i noe bb worry baby.. but baby also worry u coz u drive so big de motor!! hahaaa.. anyway, 1st time i drive out n fetch bb, dis is wat baby promise u rite..? xixi.. Thx ya bb.. love u!! muaksss..


爱你啊,bb!
^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment