Friday, January 8, 2010

8.1.2010-----BabY

Today morning when i sleep til so sweet, a smell let me wake from my sweet dream... omg~~ is the ppl painting wall at my parents room... fxxx... damn smelly.. Even tat i cant breath the whole day.. Im so sleepy coz is juz 11am++ only, aiyoo~~~ I try 2 take my bear bear cover my nose den continue sleep.. BUT~~~~~~~~~~~~~really cannot cover it, i giv up!!!!! So i wake up n hav my breakfast all... After tat i juz sit ther watch movie n hear the uncle talking his funny story.. hahaaa... funny har.. hrmmm.. Nw im waiting my bb finish work thn come find me.. So good!! the unlucky thing is i cant cal my bb, coz my hp barred d, need wait tonite only go pay my bill.. So pity, my other hp no money d, juz left rm0.30++ juz can sms n cant cal.. my bb hp also out of credit d, cant reload coz his wallet at me here..... =( nvm, juz can wait wait wait~~~~~~~~~~



爱你啊,bb!
^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment